Saturday, March 24, 2012

Short-sale Sickness

There is no doubt that short-sales are prevalent in our economy.  You hear about them in the news.  Home owners that are desperate to avoid the "F" word (forclosure... what were you thinking?).  It's a great idea, get the bank to agree to a price that represent fair market value, then you are off the hook, right?

I am going through the short-sale process and have decided to write my story to make a record of the events that have happened to me during the process, from listing, to not selling, to still not selling, to listing as a short-sale, to getting an offer, and so on.  The other reason that I am writing this is to shed light on the short-sale process, in real terms, no spin, no BS, just offer you information if you are considering the short-sale option, know someone who is, or are going through the process yourself.

Maybe something in my situation resonates with you.  I hope you can glean insight and utility from some piece of my story. 

1 comment:

Brent Perkins said...

Nice writing job, Dude--Tt the point. Cogent, succinct, interesting and informative.